Mold Testing and Mold Inspection
Mold Inspection Sciences HoustHouston is a mold detection, mold inspection, mold testing, and mold remediation support service company.
We do not perform mold remediation/abatement or construction. There are no conflicts of interest for our valued clients.
Houston Mold Testing Services
Our focus is determining the existence of indoor mold growth, type of mold, and the airborne mold spore concentration (we want to know what you and your family are breathing) Primary types of lab samples that we recommend to test for mold:
- Ambient airborne mold spore samples (air in the breathing space of a room),
- Wall cavity air samples (air inside of a ceiling or wall cavity),
- Surface (direct) samples (swab, bulk materials, tape lift)
Houston Mold Inspection and Mold Detection Services
- Complete mold investigation of your home, rental property, school, or business designed to identify sources and instances of moisture intrusion and to detect mold,
- Our findings, conclusions, recommendations, and digital color photographs are assembled into a complete, written report,
- We use the best moisture detection instruments, digital hygrometers, and Zefon BioPumps and Zefon Air-O-Cells (for airborne mold spore samples)
Houston Mold Remediation: Protocols and Post Testing Services
- If the mold inspection and mold testing of your property detects a mold problem, we can write a Mold Remediation Protocol ("scope of work") that provides detailed instructions for a Licensed Remediation Contractor to follow when doing the Mold Remediation.
- Once the mold has been completely and properly remediated, Mold Inspection Sciences will perform a Post Mold Remediation Clearance Inspection and Testing to ensure that the job has been done right! We are your protection!